Packing – Boxes – Moving Day
When moving, you’ll likely need a number of packing boxes and you will need a range of packing supplies such as:
Masking tape or sticker labels and marker pens for labelling boxes
Coloured markers or stickers for colour coding boxes by room
Packing material like bubble wrap – or you could use towels and bed linen if you have enough
Sack truck for moving large boxes or appliances
Rope or bungee cords
Luckily, there are a number of resourceful options for sourcing your removal packing boxes, and the best option for you depends on what you’re moving, how much of it there is, and budget! So here they are:
1. Save up your old boxes – Keep the packaging from deliveries – remember you’ll likely need boxes of all sizes
2. Reuse other people’s boxes – Ask friends and family who’ve moved recently, or post on social media asking if anyone has any moving supplies.
3. Shops – Plenty of supermarkets, shops and shopping centres will have more cardboard boxes than they know what to do with.
4. Hire reusable ones – Some companies, like Jaizek Removals, offer a box hire service. The advantages of this are that you can get good quality boxes it’s better for the environment because you reduce the amount of waste you’re producing, and you don’t have the hassle of trying to store them or get rid of them.
5. Buy them – The simplest way of obtaining your moving boxes is to buy them on our site. Here at Jaizek Removals we have packing supplies Partners who can provide boxes of varying size, material and purpose as well as furniture covers, tape, packing materials such as bubble wrap, and removal blankets.